- Database Management/Reporting. 30%
- Donor Records. Maintain accurate contact information on all donors, including donor research and occasional donor prospecting. Conduct weekly review of obituaries, marriages, divorces. Track all donor, volunteer and event attendee information in the database. Enter notes regarding all board and Executive Director donor interactions; slate follow up interactions into the stewardship
- Gift Processing. Process all gifts and generate acknowledgements on a daily basis. Includes all cash, credit card, stock, grant, in-kind, tribute, and Building Material Thrift Store gifts. Maintain proper documentation and files for all
- Reports. Run reports to track mailings, interactions, event attendees, revenue, projects etc.
- Donor Stewardship. Serve as an integral part of the development team in the stewardship of all donors. Take a lead role in stewardship of gifts under $250 and assist the Major Gift Officer in maintaining stewardship for major gifts +$250.
- New Donor Initiatives. Cultivate new donors with an emphasis on programs for gifts under $250; for example – monthly giving programs, Idaho Gives, Giving Tuesday and other community engagement programs.
- Major Gifts Support. Assist Major Gifts Officer in tracking interactions with donors and suggest/schedule future touches. Assist in providing background research, reports and maintaining information on top donors.
- Marketing/Outreach/Communications. Assist with outreach materials, distribution and activities in coordination with the Community Engagement Coordinator, including social media, newsletter, and website. Work with Community Engagement Coordinator on new donor acquisitions, with emphasis in the North Valley.
- Organizational Mailings. 15% Organize all development and community engagement mailings. Coordinate with staff and volunteers to help with the
- Event Planning and Assistance. 15% Plan and assist with special donor events and community engagement events, including logistics, day of execution, addressing volunteer needs, flyer distribution, outreach, follow up,
- Front Desk. 5% Oversee the WRLT front desk; answer phone calls, greet visitors and answer general
- Administrative Support. 5%Assist with general office duties including special projects.
Other Development duties as requested by the Executive Director, Director of Operations, Major Gifts Officer and Community Engagement Coordinator. Reports to Major Gifts Officer.