Donations with Lifetime Income


If you have land that you would like to protect and donate to Wood River Land Trust, but you need to receive income during your lifetime, consider a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder unitrust. Charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder unitrusts are most useful for highly appreciated land, the sale of which would incur high capital gains tax.


For more information on this type of donation, please contact Lisa Huttinger at 208-788-3947.